My client are an Effectiveness Consultancy within the Media industry - they use advanced data analytics to ensure their clients have effective planning for their marketing strategies.
My client use a statical modelling solution, which focuses on understanding what drive's their client's sales and brand health. These allow my client to make recommendations that can drive business improvements.
The clients you would be working with are hugely varied - they work with both large and small companies from a range of industries.
We are looking for an Effectiveness Executive to join a fast growing team. This is an entry level position, so no prior work experience is necessary. However, we are looking for the following skills:
- Experience, or the curiosity to understand, statistical modelling (and an interest in how this impacts the marketing world)
- Comfortable with a range of technical detail and able to present this to other who aren't 'technically minded'
- Confident with excel
- Numerically minded and comfortable with data and numbers
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, Central London office with roof top terrace and on-site canteen
- A 'flex-fund', allowing you to choose the perks the are most appealing to you
- Extensive L&D support
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
- BUPA private health care
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free