Graduate Events Marketing Executive
- Up to £22800.00 per annum + benefits
- 3rd September 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This successful business to business conference company are responsible for producing international events and conferences all over the world such that they are now considered a leading events organiser globally, with industry events spanning a multitude of sectors from ethics, energy and sustainability, finance and insurance, healthcare/pharmaceuticals, travel and transportation, petrochemicals and technology! They now have an exciting opportunity for a graduate from a top university to join them as a Graduate Events Marketing Executive, helping the company to successfully market their international events and conferences. This is a great opportunity to develop marketing skills in content marketing, analysis and reporting, lead generation and partnership develop. You will be helping develop the marketing strategy for high-quality and global, market-leading events. This Graduate Events Marketing Executive will play a pivotal role in the marketing team by helping to develop and execute marketing plans to ensure the company's events and conferences reach the right people at the right time. In return you will benefit from an excellent company culture with unrivalled progression opportunities in a work environment that encourages and enables candidates to thrive and ultimately reach their full potential.
- Assisting with content marketing to ensure that these international events are marketing in the most effective way to ensure they are reaching the right people at the right time.
- Building and managing valuable media partnerships on behalf of the business.
- Developing a good understanding of the market to ensure you are securing the best partners to work with in order for you to become proficient in understanding who to secure media partnerships with.
- Working closely with the organisers of conferences through the conference cycle to ensure that a good amount of incoming leads are acquired of people interested in attending the business's events for the sales team to then follow up on.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns using Google analytics and reporting on any media partners' results and costs per events
As a Graduate Events Marketing Executive you must have the following requirements -
- A 1st/2.1 classification from a Top 30 University
- Minimum of AAB at A Level
- A commercial approach, good business acumen, good research and reporting ability and excellent presentation skills
- Client-facing and articulate
- A positive approach to work and team focused attitude
- A interest in marketing
- A desire to work in the B2B events industry
If this sounds like your next opportunity click 'Apply now!'
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free