Graduate Finance Analyst - Aspirecom
- £26,250 rising to £28,250 after 6 months
- Apply by:
- 8th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
FAO SCIENCE GRADUATES! Graduate Finance Analyst
Are you a Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Astrophysics graduate, or a mixture of these?
Did you enjoy your science degree but want to pursue a career that is not lab based?
Are you looking for a graduate job that can offer you a large array of career opportunities, fantastic training?
If the answer is yes, stop searching this is the job you have been looking for!
Starting Salary £26,250 rising to £28,250 after 6 months, plus 10% bonus and excellent benefits.
Graduate Finance Analyst. My client is a successful, award winning, expanding ISP who have been voted in the top 100 employers to work for, for several years running. They are looking to hire three recently graduated science graduates who are seeking a career in a numerical/finance/problem solving type environment. It is essential that you have a minimum of 2:1 in a science based degree with 360 UCAS points. You will also need to demonstrate strongA'level results as well.
Duties will include:
• Assisting with monthly financial accounting bill runs
• Working with other areas of the business, particularly the sales teams, to resolve billing data issues
• Performing other ad-hoc financial analysis to the business and problem solving.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Minimum 300 UCAS points and a 2:1 degree (or higher) in a numerate, science or systems subject
• The ability to rapidly assimilate and understand complex data sets and be able to present your findings through reports and spreadsheets.
• Logical and analytical mindset
• Ability to influence and motivate others. Working alone, or with established formal or virtual teams in a changing environment will require candidates to be adaptable, positive and (self-) confident
On-the-job training is provided, and you will learn a range of transferrable skills, particularly in handling large volumes of transaction and financial data and extracting commercial significance from it.
The successful candidate will have an ambition to build a career in a financial environment. He or she will have a preference for performing detailed work, a strong interest in systems and processes and will enjoy problem solving, taking the initiative, and driving solutions through to a successful conclusion. My client encourages continuing professional development and will support training for a professional financial accountant qualifications (CIMA, ACCA or other as appropriate).
Click the apply now button below
Sign up for job alerts - its free