I HEART business. I ACE strategy.
I HEART Analytics. I ACE finding creative solutions.
Who you’ll be working with
Our Insights and Data practice have a core set of three offerings specifically tailored for Financial Services:
Foundational Data Management Services
- Data Management, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Security
(Data Masking and Encryption), Data Visualization, Data Governance
• Big Data (Business Data Lake, Data Warehouse Rationalization)
• Master Data Management
FS Business-Driven Functional Information Management Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics (Customer Analytics, Subrogation, Commercial
Risk, Risk Monitoring, Trade Surveillance, Claims, Social Media, and
• Risk, Regulation and Compliance Solutions (Fraud, AML, Finance & Risk Integration, Liquidity Risk, CCAR, Basel II/II, Solvency II and BCBS239)
- Information Strategy for Financial Services
• Insights as a Service (CCAR-in-a-Box, Analytics as a Service, Data Quality as a Service)
• Business Information Service Centre
• Innovation Greenhouse
The Focus of Your Role
Over two years, you’ll develop your expertise in helping businesses change the way they work – by demonstrating business potential to clients in Banking, Insurance and Capital Market then working with them to embed it into their business. As part of the Analytics team, you will specialise in an analytics capability and develop skills in a range of advanced analytical tools and techniques.
What you’ll do
• You’ll learn how to be a consultant specialising in data and analytics.
• You’ll undertake analysis and research to help clients implement analytics-based solutions.
• You’ll use modelling and analytical techniques to solve business problems as part of major business transformations.
What you’ll bring
- A keen interest in the use of analytical tools and statistical
• An ability and appetite to analyse data with a variety of tools.
• Critical thinking, a curious nature, and a passion for problem solving and technology.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini UK Plc
At Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Related :computing & it jobs london finance jobs london graduate financial insights consultant capgemini plc
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
Competitive starting annual salary
South East, South West, London, The East, Bristol, Cambridge, Luton, Reading, Southampton