Graduate Graphic Designer - Cambridge
- £16,000 to £19,000 negotiable depending on experience + benefits + bonus with salary review
- The East, Cambridge
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graphic designer for an independent medical communications agency
Are you passionate about design excellence and being part of a team communicating science and advancing healthcare? Do you have an eye for detail and a flare for visual excellence? Join our team as a Graphic Designer and you could put these skills to good use.
Being a Graphic Designer at InterComm means:
- Work with the Design team and the Accounts and Editorial teams to bring creative ideas to life through high quality design
- Working on multiple projects across different therapy areas
- Using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite to layout documents and develop creative ideas
- Working alongside a friendly and talented team of medical writers,
account managers and graphic designers
We’re looking enthusiastic and outgoing recent graduate to join our team. You must have a design-based degree, and a strong portfolio of design examples developed through your studies. Industry experience would be helpful but is not essential.
At InterComm, we pride ourselves on the welcoming and nurturing environment in which we work. In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect:
- An excellent work–life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Long-service awards
- Employer pension contributions
- PerkBox discounts
- Free onsite parking
- Training and career progression
InterComm is a small, independent medical communications agency based in Linton, a beautiful village just outside Cambridge. Our current and past clients include large pharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as smaller biotechnology companies. We work together to help them tell their story and improve patient lives.
Our team is as unique as the quirky former pub we work in; join us and we could be part of your story.
If you’re interested in joining us, then do get in touch.
Please send your CV and a covering email via the apply button below.
InterComm International Ltd
Over the last twenty years InterComm has been providing specialist medical communications solutions for major healthcare companies around the globe.
Sign up for job alerts - its free