Graduate Interior Design Sales Executive
- Up to £30000.00 per annum + benefits
- 27th August 2020
- Start date:
Graduate Interior Design Consultant - Design-led, furniture and homewares
This business to business furniture and homeware company are looking for a new sales consultant to join their thriving business. You will act as the face of the brand working field based in the London area. The portfolio of clients you will be managing are well established and have been grown over the past 7 years, the clients will consist of independent retailers, interior designers, hoteliers and property companies. They offer some great benefits including an iPhone/iPad and company car!
- Managing an existing portfolio of clients in London, developed for over 7 years
- Relationship management and building
- Field based 4 days a week, 1-day office based
- Acting as the face of the company in London
- No cold calling, all face to face
- Attending 3 trade shows per year, over weekends
- Will come across professional, confident and enthusiastic to ensure you represent the brand in the best light
- Have a degree in design or interior based subject which will allow you to show passion and a great understand while holding credible conversations with industry professionals
- Located in South West London with a full UK driving licence will allow you to cover all your clients in London and visit the northern based head office
- To be extremely organised and have excellent communication skills will allow you to manage all responsibility's efficiently and present at student event
- Have some professional experience in an office setting or visual experience
If this looks like your dream role "Apply Now!"
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free