Graduate Management Trainee
- £22,000 to £24,000
- South East, Nationwide, Reading
- Apply by:
- 21st March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
WE WANT GRADUATES | GOT BRIGHT IDEAS? | ONLY 20 PLACES AVAILABLE | SEPTEMBER START | £1000 BONUS!
Our graduate programme is designed to help you gain a foundation of training in the hospitality and foodservice industry. We provide you with the practical and theoretical knowledge to craft a career in hospitality management. We offer a structured 9 month programme to create our next generation of managers. We tailor the course to your individual needs, and our graduates are carefully mentored throughout the programme.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
• Experience different job roles within a structured programme before settling into a specific area that suits you
• Gain an in-depth knowledge of the foodservice and hospitality industry for business and industry clients, such as Aston Martin, ASOS and Network Rail
• Develop a sound business understanding of BaxterStorey
• Develop an understanding of different roles within the company, within both operations and support services
• Receive regular coaching on managerial techniques
• Receive regular reviews and training requirements to meet your development needs
HOW CAN I APPLY?
To apply, we ask that you send your CV, your preferred geographical location, and thought-provoking answers to the following questions:
• Why is a career in the hospitality industry of interest to you?
• What talents would you bring to BaxterStorey?
• Why should we meet with you over other applicants?
If you would like the opportunity to join BaxterStorey and can demonstrate creative and persuasive responses in your application, we will invite you to an assessment day on either 9th April or 16th April 2019 at our Support Office in Reading.
I’M DANA, AND I’M A BAXTERSTOREY GRADUATE
2015 - Graduate
2017 - People Advisor
"Through BaxterStorey I discovered my passion both for food and for people."
What was your programme highlight?
"The diversity of the training courses, exposure to the different parts of the business and meeting so many passionate and dedicated people!"
What advice would you give to someone thinking of applying?
"Be positive, go with the flow and be prepared to get your hands dirty. What’s changed since you completed the graduate programme? The programme helped me to develop my confidence and my skill set. It also encouraged me to take on new challenges!"
I’M TOBY, AND I’M A BAXTERSTOREY GRADUATE
2017 - Graduate
2018 - Deputy General Manager
"You won’t experience a more varied programme than this."
What attracted you to the programme?
I began researching opportunities and discovered the people-centric culture at BaxterStorey’s core, something which aligned with my desire for training and continued professional development - and the rest is history!
How has the graduate programme helped you to develop your career?
My career trajectory has accelerated dramatically in the past 9 months.
I feel supported and trusted, and I have the remit and confidence to take on new challenges and projects.
Sign up for job alerts - its free