Graduate Marketing Assistant
- Up to £23000.00 per annum + benefits
- 3rd September 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Marketing Administrator
Are you a bright and driven graduate looking to develop a career within a successful marketing agency?
This successful integrated marketing and PR agency have a global reach with offices in Austin, Seattle, Singapore and London. With big blue chip clients typically within the B2B technology industry, with clients such as Microsoft, Dell and Oracle they have built an impressive reputation as being the go-to agency for creating amazing experiences on behalf of their clients through a unique mix of marketing, consulting and PR. They are now looking for a Marketing Administrator to join the successful Marketing team to work closely alongside the Senior Account Manager and Client Services Director to deliver successful marketing campaigns and work closely with the company's B2B tech clients on their marketing case studies and customer success stories. In return you will benefit from a collaborative and nurturing work environment with impressive career progression and training as well as regular teambuilding and company social events.
- Working closely alongside the Senior Account Manager and the Client Services Director on one of the company's biggest client accounts within the B2B tech space
- Carrying out market referencing on behalf of the client
- Using your market referencing information to develop marketing case studies and customer success stories of the amazing work that your client does to allow them to use this as effective marketing collateral to secure new business
- Ensuring processes are adhered to by making sure that the content and processing of case studies are delivered on time
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure the clients have a good experience
- A 2:1 degree or above from a top university will allow you to hit the ground running within the marketing team
- Having a passion for marketing and technology will enable you to excel in this marketing within an agency whose clients are largely made up of blue chip technology companies
- Good client-handling skills such as having the ability to consult, deliver regular updates and evaluate success will ensure you will have the necessary skills to be able to progress quickly into building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and enhancing the reach of the agency's impressive reputation
- Previous client services experience within a commercial environment will allow you to bring a transferable skill set
- An interest in and appreciation of the wider marketing and communications landscape and a desire to work for a successful global marketing agency will allow you to put in the hard work to ultimately flourish in this role
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Marketing Administrator at this successful marketing and PR agency sounds like it could be your next career step, click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free