Graduate Marketing Executive
- Up to £22000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus
- 9th September 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Looking to kick-start your marketing career within a well-established media company?
An exciting opportunity to work for a creative media company committed to delivering exceptional events in the luxury lifestyle sector. The business reaches 18 million consumers each month, giving you exposure to a wide variety of clients.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Executive with experience within consumer marketing. In this role you will be responsible for marketing their luxury consumer events through a variety of platforms including social media, email campaigns and print. You will also have the opportunity to attend many of the events, including some international events across Europe. The company is looking for someone who is enthusiastic, creative, motivated and a great team worker who will fit in with the friendly and entrepreneurial environment of the company.
- Running marketing campaigns to promote the events via email campaigns, partner platforms, social media, interviews and a variety of other methods
- Working with the marketing team on the creation, development and implementation of the marketing plan to achieve objectives
- Building and managing valuable media partnerships on behalf of the business
- Network within the industry to gain contacts, build industry knowledge and understand how we maintain a competitive edge in attracting audiences across each event
- Liaise directly with exhibitors to ensure they are apprised of relevant marketing activity and that maximising marketing opportunities pre, during and post-event
- Marketing experience or a Marketing Degree will provide you with the knowledge you will need to hit the ground running
- Willing to learn, great attention to detail, prioritisation, relationship building & good negotiation skills
- Experience with wordpress, hootsuite is ideal but not essential - will enable you to design excellent marketing materials
- A motivated, hard-working and outgoing character will suit this working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication will ensure are promoting the events in the most efficient way
For more information on this exciting opportunity click "apply" now!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free