Graduate Marketing Programme - ABF
- £Compettive + benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our brands are enjoyed across the nation, with 94% of households in
the UK buying them, selling over 1.5 million packs every day to UK
* Source: Nielsen Homescan, total GB, 52 week data to 14 July 2018
That’s a big job. That’s fast past paced & exciting. Marketing is right at the center.
Want to be part of it?
We are now taking applications for passionate people who want to inspire the future of these great brands.
Our Scheme’s core ingredients include:
• Practical experiences in a real role on a brand from the beginning
• On the job training and coaching by senior marketers
• Supplemented by regular functional and management development sessions
• 2 year scheme
• Rotations across 2 of our great Grocery brands in various UK locations (link to map of brands and businesses)
• Supported development through a mentor and buddy programme
Your ingredients for success are:
• A driven marketer passionate about food & drink
• Curious about consumers and their habits
• Think differently about problem solving bringing new ideas to the table
• Able to analyse, understand and interpret data on your brand’s performance to ensure delivery against business targets
• An effective project manager
To be successful in marketing you will need to also demonstrate you
• a team player
• has strong interpersonal skills and a down-to-earth approach
• with business acumen
• with a flexible attitude and work style
• with excellent attention to detail
• who holds strong analytical skills
• with a high level of inquisitiveness
• who is resilient and copes well with ambiguity
We will also look for:
• A 2:1 degree in any subject
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Flexible to travel and relocate
Think it’s for you and excited to apply?
visit our website to find out more and apply today!
ABF Grain Products Ltd
ABF is one of the biggest Food Manufacturers in the UK; it is also a major international business with a turnover of £15.8bn and over 113,000 employees working in 47 countries.
Sign up for job alerts - its free