Graduate Network Support Consultants - Just IT
- £18,000 to £28,000k + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Ready to break into networking and tech-support?
We’re looking for high-quality graduates for entry-level IT support and Technical Support roles. Previous experience is not required, just a passion for IT and networking. The Network Professional Programme will provide full training, and subject to approval includes an £18-28k London job guarantee (or your money back).
We’re looking for:
• Enthusiastic problem solvers with a strong passion for IT
• Degree, ideally in a relevant subject.
• Strong communication soft skills, with an ability to build and develop relationships
• A desire to learn and develop new skills
What you learn:
• CompTIA A+
• Microsoft Windows 10 (MCP)
• Microsoft Server 2012 (MCP)
• Cisco CCNA
Where you’ll learn:
• Training can be delivered at our training centre in Central London, or remotely through our Connected Learning software anywhere in the UK.
• This gives you the freedom to fit training around your current role, and transition into IT when you’re ready.
What makes Just IT different:
• All of our programmes come with extensive career support, covering CV building and mock interviews, to help you transition into your new role.
• Our recruitment teams work with hundreds of top London employers, all eager to hire the top IT talent.
• You’ll also have access to recruitment support across your career, helping you to progress to more senior roles as you gain more experience in the industry.
• It also includes a 4-week paid work placement with one of our top London employers to give you the vital experience needed to kick-start your career.
HOW TO APPLY
Join the thousands of graduates Just IT have helped to get their first job in the tech industry. To find out how we can help you, send us your details using the button below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free