Graduate opportunities in PwC Research - Spring 2020
- Yorkshire, Leeds
- 28th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Research and insight role
PwC Research is a full-service market research agency within the largest professional services firm in the world, creating a unique positioning in the market. We’re based across 3 sites in Belfast, Leeds and London and we bring connected insight to our clients using a variety of data sources, both primary (qualitative and quantitative) and secondary through our business understanding.
Put simply, we help our clients to better understand their customers, employees and stakeholders.
We’re currently looking for ambitious graduates to join our team. Over the first three years you will rotate across the team working on a variety of client projects. This will cover a range of sectors, audiences (consumer, business and employee) and cover both qualitative and quantitative skill development. You'll be a key member of our project teams delivering client research programmes, this will include:
- Attending client meetings and consulting with clients on project requirements to lead to proposal development;
- Working in a team to design and implement research methods such as questionnaires, focus groups, depth interviews, online forums and consumer workshops using a blend of traditional techniques and newer technology to understand behaviour e.g eye tracking;
- Reviewing and analysing data (both qualitative and quantitative) and creating client ready reports mostly in powerpoint containing insight to aid client decision making;
- Presenting findings to a range of audiences (internal and external).
We work with a wide range of clients including our PwC territories across the world, major high street banks and retailers, media and technology companies, leading energy providers and a range of large-scale public sector bodies and regulators. Each project you work on will be different providing you a full grounding in market research over the first three years of your career with PwC. After this time, you’ll have the option to specialise in a discipline (qualitative / quantitative), sector and /or audience of your preference.
This role will help support and meet the growth plans for PwC Research. The successful candidates will be mentored and supported by a senior member of staff, who will assist them in meeting their career aspirations and development of their career in Research. This role is not part of our Management Consulting graduate programme.
What you need to get in
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 or above in your
undergraduate degree in any subject.
We know that the skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We'll help you reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
We have graduate and undergraduate opportunities in Assurance, Actuarial, Consulting, Deals, Legal, Tax or Technology.
Sign up for job alerts - its free