Graduate Recruitment Consultant
No KPI's, no monthly billings target hanging over your head, just an extremely HOT desk to walk straight into with an endless amount of jobs.
It may sound too good to be true, but it's not!
We've partnered with a Manchester-based agency that specialises in the Digital, Tech, Finance Property or Construction markets They're looking for both experienced and trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their 7-person team as soon as possible!
About the role:
You'll have the choice of working in either the Digital, Tech, Finance Property or Construction markets, reporting straight into one of the Directors. You'll also be provided with 1 on 1 training with one of the Directors, that will cover all aspects of Recruitment.
Once fully up to speed, your responsibilities will include:
- Candidate sourcing: proactively reaching out to candidates via LinkedIn, Job Boards, Adverts and the extensive internal database.
- Business Development: although you'll be walking onto a very warm desk, you'll be responsible for proactively engaging with new and existing clients to identify new hiring opportunities.
- Process Management: Booking interviews, negotiating salaries, ensuring successful placement and aftercare of candidates.
The ideal Candidate:
- You'll be happy and eager to pick up the phone and speak to candidates and clients.
- You'll be a natural relationship-builder, easily able to build rapport.
- You'll be keen to get stuck in straight away, willing to make a few mistakes but be constantly learning.
- If you've got Recruitment or Sales experience then great, but this isn't a requirement.
- If you're a recent graduate with no Recruitment or Sales experience, ideally you will have some transferable work experience gained alongside your degree.
- You'll enjoy working as part of a team. Team culture is massive here!
What's in it for you?
- No KPI's.
- A fun, mature culture where you're trusted to do your job, but given all the support you need.
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote.
- A market leading commission structure that pays commission the same month the deal is done!
- A HOT desk to walk straight into (a recent new starter made 10 placements in the first 3 months!)
- Healthy average deal sizes - £8,000 to £16,000
- Laptop and mobile phone allowance
- Birthday day off
- Annual cash bonus incentives (added to commission)
- Annual trips / regular trips out
- Gym membership allowance
- Regular 'lunch clubs' for performing consultants
- Chance of true Directorship and authentic 'share' in the business
- Large emphasis on Social environment. 4pm Friday finishes (at the latest)
- Paid for professional training and development
- Premium job advertising
- Individual LinkedIn Recruiter License & LinkedIn advertising
- Video Sales tool subscription
AT Talent was formed with the aim of placing high quality graduate and sales talent into high growth Recruitment agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs manchester graduate recruitment consultant talent
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
£20 to 23k base salary + commission
Remote (work from home), North West, Manchester
Project Management Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
MDS Graduate Scheme - North
£22,000 to £23,000
North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire
HR Graduate Programme
West Midlands, Telford, Hereford