Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Bristol
- Competitive + Benefits
- South West, Bristol
- 2nd January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
G2 Recruitment are rapidly growing year on year and are in search for driven and ambitious people to join us in our Bristol office. You’ll have the chance to work with the most in demand clients across the Engineering Technology, Software and Systems and IT markets.
We’re passionate about developing graduates into successful Recruitment Consultants, which is why you’ll be supported by our award-winning training programme. You’ll be taught by experienced recruiters and guided to develop your very own business and network.
What Will You Do At G2 Recruitment?
- Source the best talent for your clients whilst managing the recruitment process
- Build your very own network of relationships
- Create interesting social media content to attract your market
- Become an industry expert in your specific sector
- Represent the company as a brand ambassador by providing stand-out service
What We Offer You:
- The chance to be part of an industry leading recruitment agency turning over £78 Million a year
- Opportunity to grown your own team within 2-3 years- You’ll have full access to the career progression ladder from day 1- Meaning no glass ceilings!
- Vibrant social and friendly atmosphere with peer and mentor support
- Market leading uncapped commission structure which no other recruitment agency can match.
- £200 bonus on top of commission for every placement you make in your first 6 months
- £2,000 on top of your salary for every performance target hit (very achievable to hit 1 per year)
- The opportunity to travel abroad for business
- Michelin star lunches on a monthly basis with half days included
- 5* paid for Holidays to locations such as: Dubai, Monaco, Barcelona, Berlin, Lisbon and more!
Skills You’ll Need:
- Excellent communication skill
- Confident and outgoing personality
- A Level education is essential and Degree level preferable
- Driven by and hungry for success
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to proactively apply feedback
If this has peaked your interest and you’d like to meet our team, please apply with an updated CV and we’d be delighted to meet you!
Sign up for job alerts - its free