Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Insights Sector
Are you looking to step into a rewarding career in recruitment?
This is an exciting time to join ENI, the UK’s leading boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in the ‘Insight’ sector - a fast-growing profession that has accelerated as companies struggle to understand how customer behaviour will change due to Covid.
As a result of our expansion at ENI, we are looking to grow our team with a trainee recruitment consultant.
This is an entry level position for anyone who may not have previous recruitment experience, yet can demonstrate a tenacious hunger to learn on the job and has a keen interest in recruitment and Insights. You should have strong negotiating skills and emotional intelligence to deal with all the complex issues that arise during the recruitment process.
Our excellent training benefits and exposure to experiences help drive development, meaning potential for the right candidate to progress to a full 360 recruiter within a year. You should have the drive to go and develop your own area of specialisation within the Insights space.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, initially you will be supporting two senior consultants finding suitable candidates on our CRM and other external sources, plus other candidate management duties.
Skills and experience:
- Degree Qualified (desirable not essential)
- Must have previous work experience (candidates without recruitment or Insight/data experience will be considered but you must demonstrate all of the other required skills, plus have some work experience)
- Naturally driven with a level of curiosity and desire to learn on the job
- Demonstrate proactivity and take responsibility for own time management
- Be efficient and organised
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and listening
- Have a positive attitude and be a good team player
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working – split between the ENI office in central London and remotely
- Clearly defined progression pathway
- Dedicated training and development – in-house and external
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
Since we have been recruiting for 32 years, we have become well
respected in the dynamic and fast-growing Insights market. Therefore,
our team is exposed to opportunities you will not find elsewhere helping
to develop our teams' careers.
We’re proud to have built a friendly and supportive environment for all
our employees, and we’re lucky to have a team who loves what they do.
Get in touch:
We are more successful when our teams are made up of people from
different backgrounds with different interests and skills. We encourage
candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
If you are interested in a career in recruitment at ENI please us
send your CV along with a covering letter, explaining your reasons
for working for ENI.
Elizabeth Norman International
We are experts in recruiting permanent & contract data, analytics and research talent for the global insights & intelligence industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant insights elizabeth norman international
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
£20,000 basic salary + uncapped commission
G&E Partners Limited
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
£27000 to £35000 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Graduate Strategic Development Manager
£25,000 + £10,000 to £12000 OTE
Celsius Graduate Recruitment