Graduate Risk, Regulation and Compliance Consultant
As a Risk, Regulation and Compliance (RRC) consultant, you will become the first line of defence for a business, helping to ensure the company remains safe from exposure to criminal activity and compliant with regulating authorities. You will become an expert in conducting client due diligence, also known as Know Your Customer (KYC), monitoring and reporting transactions to regulators and delivering challenging remediation or ‘clean-up’ projects under tight deadlines. You will use your commercial knowledge and experience to identify potential risks, safeguard assets against threat and analyse the organisation’s capacity for success within the industry.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer with over 3,500 consultants currently placed with our leading clients, working in a variety of roles across business and technology. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers and we support you every step of the way. When you become an FDMer, you’ll be provided with expert training from our London academy, as well as two years of commercial experience working on-site with our prestigious clients. At the end of the two-year placement, many of our consultants transition to permanent employment with the client or continue working at FDM as senior consultants. If you’re looking for a fast-paced role with excellent career progression, look no further.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Continuous support throughout your entire FDM career journey, including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Opportunity to work across the UK and beyond, with relocation support where available
The ideal FDMer has:
- A passion to succeed within the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- An analytical mindset and strong decision-making skills
- Educated to degree level (2:2 or higher), all degrees considered
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. With assessment centres running all year round and multiple start dates available, make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Please note, applying for this role does not guarantee a place on this particular programme, you will be assessed at the assessment day to align you to a best suited role for your skillset.
FDM Group is an award-winning company and the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london graduate risk regulation compliance consultant fdm
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Banking Services - London
Implementation Specialist - TPP
2022 Graduate Business Programme
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds