Graduate Sales Consultant
This role would suit someone with up to a year of sales experience. As an Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering new and exciting deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses, and signing the best possible deals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants.
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and our growing customer base.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher's outstanding reputation.
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
We're looking for:
- A money motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of your sector.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
- An enterprising and results-driven candidate. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement, whilst remaining resilient.
- You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
• Personality is key for this role!
The values we live and breathe:
- Open and Honest
In return we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays plus the chance to buy an additional 5 days per annum.
• £20,000 base salary and uncapped commission structure.
• OTE in year one on average £40,000 (20k basic and 20k commission)
- Dress down everyday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts on well know high street stores
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
What are you waiting for?! #getawowday
WOWCHER, a "deal a day" site that uses the power of group buying or bulk buying to get unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :advertising & pr jobs manchester sales jobs manchester retail jobs manchester advertising & pr jobs london sales jobs london retail jobs london graduate sales consultant wowcher recruitment
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
Audit Graduate Programme - Autumn 2021
South East, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Watford, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Reading
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE