Job title: Graduate Technical Engineer (STEM Degree) - Infradata
Sector: Cybersecurity - Network - Managed Services
With a firm status as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity technology providers across Europe, Infradata is an award-winning, agile company that enables customers with the ability to drive innovation and value with best-of-breed IT and security solutions.
This reputable company are currently on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic STEM graduates to join their Graduate academy as Graduate Technical Engineers and become the next generation of professionally trained Infradata Technical staff.
Over the course of fifteen months, GSE's can look forward to being aligned with Infradata's Pre and Post Sales Consultants on a rotational basis. During this time, you will be taken through five significant technological modules that will ensure your knowledge is transformed into that of an expert within the industry.
Some of the initial perks you can look forward to:
- Competitive basic salary of £26,000
- A warm and welcoming work environment that includes a variety of social events/nights out
- iPhone and laptop
- Industry renowned training schemes that promote professional development
Upon graduation, GTE's will then be rewarded with a professional
certification as an Infradata technical professionaland from then
onwards, will be offered either a Junior Presales Engineer or Junior
Professional Services Consultant role. In combination with the host of
competitive perks that are on offer, this is a truly fantastic
- Proactively studying cybersecurity technology in the marketplace and knowledge of current threats and known cybersecurity breaches
- Work with and shadow Presales Consultants on a rotational basis who will encourage and support your knowledge of the sales process including creating and presenting solutions
- Work with and shadow Professional Services Consultants on a rotational basis who will support your technical growth by using technology to deliver Proof of Concepts (POCs) to customers
- Work alongside marketing and account managers with the aim of deriving new opportunities in accounts by visiting customers and understanding their needs
- Engage and work with vendors to build knowledge on our product portfolio to pitch to prospects
- Build and manage a contact database and utilize this base in outreach contact campaigns
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong numerical skills
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Interested in the latest cybersecurity technology and attack landscape - such as Malware, EDR, GDPR, AI/ML, Threat Intelligence
- Strong analytic skills including selecting vendor solutions and proposing appropriate solution designs
- Demonstrable knowledge of networking and cyber security fundamentals
- Full UK driving license
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Sign up for job alerts - its free