HR Research Associate - London
- Apply by:
- 24th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Leathwaite is a leading international firm of human capital specialists with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Zurich and was established with one clear purpose: to help organisations secure the best Human Capital within Support, Enablement & Control Functions.
This is done via 4 solutions, 4 offices, 100 people and over 130 clients, globally.
With a leading reputation for delivering exceptional executive search, executive interim, managed project delivery and data & insight solutions, Leathwaite is seen as a partner of choice for some of the world's most innovative and ambitious companies.
Our company is experiencing year on year growth in excess of 20% and needs exceptional people to enable us to continue on our journey and expansion.
As a result of our continued growth, Leathwaite London is seeking to hire a Research Associate within the Human Resources function
This is a full-time, permanent position, offering an excellent opportunity to grow and develop within a rapidly expanding part of our business.
• Generate relevant contacts and leads in relation to retained assignments.
• Obtain market information relating to specific assignments through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings with relevant individuals.
• Attend meetings with partners and consultants with prospective and existing clients to discuss potential and ongoing assignments.
• Provide administrative support to the searches through the creation and construction of search proposals, progress reports and CVs.
• Project manage the production of market analysis projects for clients.
The kind of person we are looking for
• Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organisational skills;
• Works calmly and well under pressure whilst maintaining a cheerful, professional manner;
• Good time-keeper with ability to manage expectations and a flexible approach to work;
• Excellently presented with a positive attitude and mind-set;
• A natural problem-solver;
• Self-sufficient and can manage up;
• Strong IT skills with a sufficient understanding of software and hardware issues to liaise appropriately with internal and external stakeholders;
• A true team player, who is willing to complete tasks that may not be in their immediate realm of responsibilities in order to get the job done.
What type of individuals thrive at Leathwaite?
• People who have proven experience of operating independently within a business environment.
• Individuals with prior experience of managing or supporting end to end delivery to a high standard.
• Those who possess strong relationship management skills.
• People who are able to embrace the unique collaborative culture of Leathwaite.
Leathwaite is a company that believes in long-term growth, internal promotion and development and has a genuine commitment to work/life balance
When you work at Leathwaite, we appreciate that it's not just about the work you do - that's why you'll also have the opportunity to 'Give Back' through a range of community initiatives and activities
Our approach is underpinned by our embedded set of internal values....
• Success is a by-product of great work
• Find a way to say ‘yes’
• Celebrate success
• Maintain humility
• Talk to everyone
Our company values have helped us harness an amazing team spirit within the company - one way we demonstrate this is by bringing every global office together for strategic team-building weekends to destinations such as Ibiza, Dubai and Las Vegas.
Here's one quote which we felt summarised the sentiments of the team on how the strategic away weekends help to foster the unique culture of Leathwaite....
"Thanks for such an amazing weekend.
I have never seen something that was so effective at building relationships.
It also showed me why the bonds within Leathwaite are so strong – I can see how these events over the years have forged a connection that can never be achieved from just working in an office together.
I know people will be inspired to help continue the company growth as a result."
Would you like to learn more about joining Leathwaite?
Visit the careers page of our website via the apply now button
Sign up for job alerts - its free