Information Assurance Paid Summer Internship with Arqiva
- £350 a week
- South East
- Apply by:
- 20th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
Interested in a career in information security? You may be studying IT, information security or a completely unrelated subject - what’s more important is your passion for information security.
The role is for a placement within the Information Security Department during the busy summer months at Arqiva, a leading UK Communications Infrastructure Company based in Winchester.
The Information Assurance team supports the business to deliver secure services to internal and external customers. The team is responsible for:
· advising the business on security;
· defining security standards;
· completing risk assessments and maintaining information security risk registers;
· monitoring compliance against standards;
· maintaining Arqiva’s ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials information security certifications;
· developing and running security awareness campaigns.
You will be given the opportunity to work closely with experienced information security experts to learn how we support the business. This is a varied role so we’re looking for someone who’s prepared to get involved in a range of tasks.
Sign up for job alerts - its free