Junior Sales Executive - Luxury Food & Drinks Events
£22,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped commission and benefits
Are you a driven candidate looking to progress your career in sales and earn excellent commission within the events industry? This is your opportunity to work on THE most exciting exhibition within the Hospitality, Food & Drink Industry!
An award-winning B2B Exhibition company are looking for an As Exhibition Sales Executive to become a part of a world-class exhibition that attracts thousands from around the globe. The company prides themselves on being partners with the likes of Coca-Cola, Walkers, URBAN eat, Nestle etc.
This role will be a mixture of Account management and New business. As an Exhibition & Sponsorship Sales Executive, you will take the lead on driving revenue through exhibition space sales to leading brands within the Food, Drinks & Hospitality industry. This is the ideal role for an outstanding individual who is hungry to learn and develop to join a collaborative organisation, with fantastic progression and personal development opportunities available.
The team is driven, modern, collaborative and they offer a positive office environment with many benefits outside of the office!
- As a Sales Executive, you will generate revenue via selling exhibition space and sponsorship for a first-class portfolio, and the fastest growing in its industry to new and previous exhibitors
- Proactively acquiring new business through market research & work closely with the sales team and international agents across the wider business to collaborate and grow the portfolios
- Attend industry networking events and competitor's events for analysis and feedback
- Develop a sales plan, strategy and pipeline for each event to ensure maximum revenue return
- Achieve monthly and individual sales targets for the shows
- Must have previous sales experience with a proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrate initiative to understand the industry and new trends and develop long-lasting partnerships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to successfully engage key decision makers and high-profile sponsors both over the phone and face to face
- Your experience in telesales or selling exhibition space will enable you to hit the ground running, and succeed in the role
If you're looking to take the next step in your sales career, join a company with a fantastic culture with a truly supportive environment, hit apply today!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free