Mmm, feast your eyes on THIS!
Fancy working for one of the UK's fastest growing and most forward thinking FTSE 100 companies? Keen be part of an influential sales team who genuinely affect change and LOVE coming into work every day? Passionate about building relationships and providing consistent and high quality service? YOU'RE HIRED! Well… almost.
Just Eat are one of Europe's favourite online food order and delivery service, we have been connecting you to your most beloved local restaurants and take-outs for over 15 years! We are particularly passionate about using technology to create the world's greatest food community - to this day, we've connected 19 million customers with over 75,000 restaurant partners across the globe serving everything from pizza to sushi, burgers to burritos.
We are always looking at new ways to improve and diversify consumer choice on our platforms. To make this happen, we need a new team of Graduate Market Activators to help grow our network of restaurants, one of Just Eat's biggest markets. This is an entry-level role, perfect for a fresh graduate looking to gain commercial experience and have an amazing time doing it!
What's in the (takeaway) box?
Your responsibilities as a Market Activator will include:
- Restaurant Acquisition - prospecting, pitching and developing your pipeline and sales strategy to bring on board the best local restaurants in your city.
- Pipeline Management - using sales techniques combined with your own creativity and personal flair to continuously grow your pipeline of business opportunities for Just Eat.
- Restaurant Performance - liaising with Territory Managers as well as restaurant partners to ensure continued growth and success with the platform.
- Data Analysis - reporting and providing analysis through the art of case studies to demonstrate to restaurant partners the trial and success of the Just Eat platform and usability.
- Being the Brand - being an ambassador for Just Eat and their values, ensuring our brand comes to life both in our restaurant and on the street.
Proofs in the pudding…
It takes a certain type of person to succeed in this kind of role and we are looking for only the best. Do you tick these boxes?
- Ambitious - Results driven with a desire to get stuck in and get your hands dirty!
- Team Player - We want strong team players with ample determination and drive.
- Passion - You must be an absolute food-lover and have an real desire to provide an amazing service to consumers and restaurant partners.
- Communication and Personality - you must ooze confidence and be naturally charming! Communicating and building rapport quickly and efficiently is super important.
- Basic Sales Experience - Not essential, however any sales experience is a big plus.
- Interested in how brands grow - You should be able to demonstrate a real interest and awareness of how brands grow, stay youthful and engage with the world.
- A rough diamond - you don't need to be the finished product; raw talent is the best kind and we want people who are hungry to refine and develop their skills! This role will involve a lot of learning curves but requires you to be switched on, fully engaged and eager to learn.
- Full UK Driving Licence - this is MUST.
Room for Dessert?
So what's in it for you? Apart from working for one of the UK's best companies, of course…
- Basic salary of £24,000 per annum (pro-rata)
- Uncapped commission with an OTE of £500 per month.
- Brand new car for you to use both on and off the job!
- Brand new phone and iPad
- Incredible and intensive training in Just Eat's incredible London offices (we'll put you up in a hotel for the week).
- Part of an amazing sales team - you will be continuously supported and coached by an extensive network of Territory Managers and Just Eat Sales Legends across the country.
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free