KYC Payment Specialist, Barclaycard (12 month FTC)
Job Title: KYC Payment Specialist (12 month FTC)
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retains historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other employers. Facilitating card transactions, they enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They're looking for a significant number of ambitious, analytical candidates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
They're now looking for a brand new team of Know Your Customer Payment Specialists - to perform an integral role in supporting due diligence, to remediate and to mitigate risk. Successful candidates will support project and initiative implementation, manage user testing, all the while exemplifying their key stakeholder management, first class communication and customer service skills.
Barclaycard are an equal opportunity employer opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
KYC Payment Specialist (12 month FTC) Package:
- £23,000 basic salary
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic, open offices and a meritocratic environment - as well as flexible working options. Initially you will be operating exclusively on a remote basis, from home
KYC Payment Specialist (12 month FTC) Duties:
- To ensure adherence of the Groups AML/KYC and Sanctions policies
- Reviewing and maintaining detailed records on existing customer & business accounts to ensure compliance
- Providing support to team members when any potential Reputational Risk is highlighted to Fraud and /or Financial Crime Controls team, to ensure appropriate actions are taken
- Performing trigger reviews and maintaining golden source trackers
- Analyse Client data, documentation and negative news in order to determine Client Risk Profile as established under the Global KYC Procedure
- Ensure all duties and responsibilities are in line with Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Standards
- Worth within a designated timeframe in line with the Customer Lifecycle Standard
- Undertake other activity within the Performance & Support Team to ensure contingency across all tasks.
- Key influencer in key areas, in particular colleagues.
- Participate in associated quality control checks and peer reviews where required.
KYC Payment Specialist (12 month FTC) Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Resilience is key, you will need to possess the ability to diligently work from home. Successful candidates will be self-motivated - connecting with clients and team members virtually, you will need to employ real self-determination and discipline
- Comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills, with a proactive nature
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Ambitious and driven, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills - you must be comfortable making and receiving calls from merchants
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office - Word and Excel especially
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in the face of a fast-paced and high volume environment
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester kyc payment barclaycard ftc pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
NEW Graduate Consultant
Up to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Audit Graduate Trainee (Industry & Services) - Manchester
North West, Manchester
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Business Development Executive
£22500 to 31500 per annum
North West, Manchester
Graduate Business Development Programme
£23000 to 35000 per annum
Graduate Management Placement Programme, 12 months
£22000 to 30000 per annum