Lettings Accounts Administrator
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately owned real estate agencies. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, Galliard Homes and City & Docklands to mention a few. With 11 branches across in prime London locations, and 2 international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with us as a business.
We are TRANSPARENT. We believe in HUMILITY. We show RESPECT and TRUST. We offer EMPOWERMENT. We work with INTEGRITY.
These are LiFE Residential’s core values, which our business is built on. We are looking for a Lettings Accounts Administrator who can demonstrate these and wants to join a growing business that will help you excel in your career.
As a Lettings Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties and contractors, dealing with all accounts-related and administrative queries and ensuring a high level of service is delivered to our clients and contacts.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive basic salary + performance related bonus
- NFOPP qualification funding
- Industry training
- Clear career development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra days for length of service
- Company parties
- Private healthcare
- Employee of the month perks
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Team building events
- Time off to complete charity work
- Managing the landlords and their portfolios
- Accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Landlord accounts queries
- Entering purchase invoices
- Disbursing payments
- Reconciling contractor and landlord accounts
- Chasing overdue rents/debts
- Contractor payments
- For this role you will have a minimum of 6 months relevant experience in property
- Excellent communication skill
- Highly motivated and able to apply initiative to tasks
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london lettings accounts life residential
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Analyst (Financial Services) - London
Sponsored Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
Audit Graduate Programme - Autumn 2021
South East, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Watford, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Reading
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year