LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s privately-owned real estate agencies, recently named the Best Lettings Agent out 15,000 agencies in the country. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, Galliard Homes and City & Docklands to mention a few. With 11 branches across prime London locations, and two international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with us as a business.
We are TRANSPARENT. We believe in HUMILITY. We show RESPECT and TRUST. We offer EMPOWERMENT. We work with INTEGRITY.
These are LiFE Residential’s core values, which our business is built on. We are looking for a Property Administrator to provide administrative expertise and support for the Lettings Department and the Lettings Progressors.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary, plus bonus
- NFOPP qualification funding
- Industry training
- Clear career development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra days for length of service
- Extra day off for your bday
- Private healthcare
- Employee of the month perks
- Enhanced materinity and paternity packages
- Company parties
- Team buidling events
- Time off to complete charity work
- Assisting and supporting the Lettings Progressors with any administration work required in line with progressing a new tenancy
- Ensure all supporting documents for Landlords are received and uploaded to the database before a property is able to go to on the market
- Correctly add all updated Terms and Conditions for landlords onto the database and inform all relevant departments.
- Tenancy deposit registration/renewal deposit registration/un-protection
- Arranging property cleanings, inventories and to action special requirements agreed on the offer
- Ensuring property compliance regarding EPC, EICR, HMOs and all other licensing requirements
- Assisting the Lettings Progressors with the processing of change of tenancies and ownerships on the system
- Understanding of building, content, rent insurance and eviction cover and uploading policies to the database
- Assisting with customers’, clients’ and suppliers’ enquiries in the office
- Completing of all other business administration duties and projects as assigned
- Commitment to provide the highest level of customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels via telephone, letter, email and in person
- Exceptional organizational, time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Outstanding attention to details
- Being able to work on own initiative
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office package and general office skills
- Knowledge of property and/or law would be preferred (NFoPP must be undertaken within first 6 months of employment)
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london lettings progressor life residential
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Trainee Property Manager
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Trainee Lettings Negotiator
Technology Graduate Trainee - Immediate Start