Lidl Retail Graduate Management Programme (North) - Runcorn
Please apply to this opening for roles in the following regions - Doncaster, Newton Aycliffe, Runcorn and Motherwell. Assessment centres will be held in Doncaster and Motherwell.
This is it. Your chance to experience life at Lidl and all it has to offer. With experience spanning across our stores, warehouses & regional offices, you’ll build your leadership skills and develop your knowledge to become a retail management professional.
This programme is rotational, taking you on a 23-month learning journey that gives you the best possible exposure to our core business areas, along with a range of opportunities to build your experience, resilience, and business acumen.
What you'll do
Year 1: You’ll spend time in each of our core business areas:
• Sales (store-based, 16 weeks): You’ll gain experience in key store roles, starting as a Customer Assistant and working your way up to store management.
- HR (regional office-based, 4 weeks): You’ll discover how our HR teams facilitate the recruitment, onboarding, training, and development of our regional departments.
- Logistics (warehouse-based, 16 weeks): You’ll learn the fundamentals of logistics and warehousing by rotating around our 3 core warehouse areas before joining the warehouse management team.
- Supply Chain (regional office-based, 16 weeks): You’ll discover how to order products, manage quality and freshness, and deal with suppliers in our complex supply chain.
Year 2: You’ll choose the specialist route you want to take in store, warehouse, or supply chain management. You’ll then spend the next year honing your expertise and crafting your management experience to get the most out of your programme, putting you in the best position to take your career to the next level.
This programme is not for the faint hearted, but for the right characters, we offer a real opportunity to develop into a retail leader with the drive, confidence and skill set to succeed.
What you'll need
- A 2:2 degree or above in any discipline. You must have graduated in 2023 or be due to graduate in 2024.
- A full UK driving licence by 1st March 2024
- To live, or be ready to relocate, within a commutable distance from your chosen Regional Distribution Centre
- To be legally entitled to work in the UK on a full-time basis
- Assertiveness and confidence in your communication skills
- The ability to maintain a positive mental attitude at all times
- The desire to learn, develop and succeed in a fast-moving, challenging environment
Visit the Retail Graduate Management Programme page on our careers site for more details on our application process, locations, and assessment dates.
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. We're proud to offer a salary of £40,000, a company car and a 30 days’ holiday (including bank holidays). You’ll also get to enjoy your 10% in-store discount, along with added corporate benefits, discounted gym memberships and access to wellness support services.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
It takes a big character to not only make it onto our programmes, but really soar as a grad at Lidl GB. We’ll help you build the confidence and skills you’ll need to succeed from your very first day.
Elsewhere on graduate-women.com
Related :lidl retail graduate management programme north runcorn
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Lidl Retail Graduate Management Programme (North) - Doncaster
KPMG 2024 Consulting Programmes - Nationwide
Software Tester - TPP
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Register your interest - Data Management Consultant - Kubrick (No experience required, paid to train)
£21,255 pro rata during training.