Machine Learning Engineer – Graduate Programme
Would you love to explore a career in Data Science, Engineering or Analytics? If you are either a recent graduate or have at least 1 years’ commercial experience in an analytical role we would love to hear from you.
Kubrick Group is a specialist data consultancy with a twist. We hire a diverse range of junior professionals and graduates from across the country, we pay you while we train you in the latest data and business skills and then place you into industry-leading companies in a variety of different sectors. Through our training we will develop you into a highly skilled data consultant who can go onto becoming a leading expert in your field.
We work across all sectors and our projects have included helping retailers predict fashion trends, car manufacturers project sales of new models and even hospitals understand the real reason for the growth in patient numbers in their A&E departments.
If these sorts of challenges excite you Kubrick would like to hear from you as we are looking for our next intake of Machine Learning Engineers. Kubrick's Machine Learning Engineers assist our clients by extracting value from data by integrating deep knowledge from multiple disciplines such as mathematics, computer science and domain knowledge to draw meaningful insights, improve decision making, predict trends and increase efficiency within an organisation.
Embark on your exciting and challenging 15-16-week training period in our data labs in London and then get to work for one of our most exciting clients in the UK.
What you’ll do:
- Immediately be paid to be trained by us, from the day you join. We fully prepare our people in our London data labs before they go on client site.
- Be taught all the latest technology skills relevant to data challenges such as Python (including Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn and PyTorch), SQL, Spark, Cloud Computing, NoSQL and DevOps.
- Learn about the most industry relevant data science techniques - including machine learning models such as linear regression, random forests and deep neural networks.
- Apply data science algorithms to solve practical real-world problems. Examples case studies include price prediction, image classification and sentiment analysis.
- Receive soft skills training including office basics, communication skills, networking, career management, interview practice, transitioning to client site, etc. in addition to Q&As with our HQ Team, consultants on client site, Kubrick Alumni and Clients.
- Learn from the best in the sector, our courses are designed by industry figure heads
- Work as a consultant for Kubrick following your training and integrate yourself into a company’s data team with the option to join them permanently after your two years on client site.
Here are some examples of the projects we have worked on:
- We have built chatbots to enhance customer experience
- Complex dashboards with AI, for banking clients so they have greater information at their fingertips
- Implementation of blockchain within the travel industry making transactions quicker and more secure
- Created a data analytics database for computational chemistry as part of a wider data infrastructure for augmented drug discovery
- Sentiment Engines built for retailers to better understand demand
- Used Machine Learning and predictive modelling to foresee and solve potential customer problems before they happen for a telecommunications client
- Improving health treatments and food nutrition for pets using Natural Language Processing on vets’ notes
What we need from you:
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills - we don't need any previous coding skills, just excitement to learn!
- Team player - you have the desire to collaborate and share knowledge with your colleagues
- Desire to work with data to help organisations improve efficiency and decision making
- Strong interest for analytics, data and technology
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- A strong work ethic and commitment to producing high quality solutions
- Flexibility, a positive attitude, maturity and humility
- Geographic flexibility; you must be able to attend training in London and then be placed either in London or around the UK.
Minimum degree requirements:
- Educated to degree level with at least A level mathematics or statistics and minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS points
- Master’s degree with preferably a strong quantitative component, though exceptional candidates with a Bachelor’s degree will also be considered
Salary: £32,000 after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £40,000
Our mission is to offer the world's most exciting organisations greater choice in how they solve their data challenges.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :engineering jobs london computing & it jobs london machine engineer graduate programme kubrick scheme
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Engineering & Analytics - Junior Professional & Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
Technology Graduate Trainee - Immediate Start
EY Technology Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
London, Scotland, Edinburgh
Data Product Analyst - Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
EY Technology Risk Graduate Programme
Starting at £27,600
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Reading
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury