Marketing and Media - 12 Month Rotational Programme
- depending on experience
- 24th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Neo is an advertising agency that sits within Mindshare, a GroupM corporation which is a part of WPP. WPP is the world's largest advertising agency in the world, with a turnover of £15.6B. Neo therefore have access to a network of mega clients including Nestle, Masda, Nespresso and many more.
We have a team of experts who harness new media and the power of technology to drive the best results for our clients. Our experts specialise in Paid Search, SEO, Display, Analytics, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing and DRTV. Yes, we pretty much do it all...as a result, we are growing!
This is an Account Executive rotational scheme across three areas within the Biddable Team. We're looking for creative people with a highly analytical approach to all tasks. This role will involve analysis of data trends to create the most effective marketing campaigns.
In addition, the role will require you to work alongside media owners such as Google and Facebook so you need to enjoy building new relationships.
It is a great opportunity to gain exposure in the media space and kick start your career.
• Strong academic credentials, including a 2:1 honours degree from a Russell Group University
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
• Previous exposure to Excel
• Numerical and analytical mindset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Mega opportunity to experience varying roles within a media marketing agency
• Trendy office based in Central London with a roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning 360
view of the capital.
• Unrivalled training within this industry
• Wide range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management
workshops, manicures and massages!
• Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA).
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free