- £23000.00 to £28000.00 per annum + benefits
- 4th June 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£23k - £28k
Are you looking to develop your career within marketing?
This is a great opportunity for someone to kick start their career within marketing and grow in a fast-moving growth sector within the retail industry. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about customer experience and who wants to take ownership of the organization's digital strategy. You will focus on email marketing to support the organisations national campaigns to help keep customers engaged and loyal. This organisation provides ongoing training and an attractive benefits package to make you feel valued as an employee.
- Manage Email marketing campaigns from beginning to end.
- Brainstorming ideas for content for each of the company sites on a national scale.
- Working alongside wider marketing teams to plan, execute and manage communication campaigns to promote the company sites. This is through online magazines, loyalty schemes and other customer retention schemes.
- Regularly visiting company sits to see how customers engage with retailers - this will help with coming up with creative ideas for email marketing campaigns to keep customers engaged.
- Providing monthly insights and analysing data coming from email campaign performance.
- Educated to degree level
- Proven Marketing Experience- preferably with email marketing as this is an area you will specialise in for customer retention.
- Comfortable with all areas of the marketing mix to be able to come up with a suitable marketing strategy for the company.
If you are passionate about email marketing and passionate about working within the retail industry, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free