£45,000 - £50,000 DOE
AI Legal Technology, Global Organisation
An excellent opportunity to work at the most exciting and prestigious Legal AI Technology company in London (and Globally). The company is a market-leading, innovative organisation with ground-breaking technology, the first true application of machine learning to the legal industry and operating in over 50 countries worldwide.
Our client is looking for a bright, articulate and creative marketing manager to lead a young, passionate team. This is an exciting company working at the forefront of AI, and presents a fantastic opportunity for those passionate about the potential of advanced technology to disrupt established ways of working.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience working in marketing and communications, ideally within a high-growth technology company. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, energetic work environment where company structures and roles are dynamic, and you are happy to get involved across projects as required. You will be comfortable distilling technological developments into a range of messages for a variety of audiences, and will have incredibly high standards for yourself and your team, but also the patience to nurture the younger members of the team that you lead.
- Communicate company vision and product developments to a wide range of audiences and stakeholders
- Write and oversee production of sales and marketing materials such as brochures, case studies, white papers, and presentations
- Assist in the planning and running of events and conferences in the UK, Europe, and the US
- Oversee the creation of press releases, blog posts, awards entries and website content
- Work closely with the sales team to generate leads
- Oversee the management of social media accounts and strategy
- A key member of the management team, reporting directly to senior leadership and company investors
- Enthusiasm and flexibility: as a member of management, you will help forge the culture of your team and the company more widely
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing or communications role
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a 2:1 or above (UK)
- Excellent communication, written and time management skills
- Motivated self-starter with a strong attention to detail who is ready to make a real impact in a fast-growing company
This is an exciting role that offers a generous starting salary at one of the UK’s fastest-growing and most exciting companies. To take advantage of this incredible opportunity, apply now!!
Delivering Retained, Contingent and RPO services for our partners across multiple verticals and sectors and experience levels from Graduate to Executive Search.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london marketing jobs london marketing manager management london anderson associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Retail Customers and Products Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, North West, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Halifax, Leeds, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme
Technology Risk Graduate Programme - EY
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester
Trainee Reinsurance Analyst