Marketing, Sales and Service Role - Ford Motor
- Starting salary of £39,050 per year
- The East, Warley
- Apply by:
- 20th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Ford are looking for highly motivated and driven individuals with a passion for sales to join the fast-paced, dynamic Marketing, Sales and Services function. Does this sound like you?
With opportunities in Fleet Operations, Vehicle Sales, Field Services and Fleet Aftermarket in one of the biggest automotive manufacturers in the world why not start your journey with Ford today?
About the role
As part of this energetic team you could be:
• Representing Ford’s band, products and services to the customers in an
opportunity led industry.
• Working as part of a team who focus on fostering greater customer satisfaction before, during and after the sale.
• Driving growth by implementing marketing plans, maximising sales of products and services as well as liaising with dealers to deliver them to our customers.
• Working with a variety of departments across Ford to bring both the current and the next generation of exciting products and services to our customers.
What’s in it for you?
• Starting salary of £39,050 per year.
• Annual holiday entitlement of twenty six days.
• Great working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week (start and finish times will vary between location and departments).
• An opportunity to access the Company’s Privilege scheme, which enables the purchase of Ford vehicles at a discount.
• A competitive pension scheme.
• An opportunity to develop your inter-personal, presentation and communication skills assisted by a comprehensive induction programme.
To be successful you should have:
• The ability to thrive in a sales environment with the strong customer focus.
• The confidence to work with senior dealer staff and engage them in aftersales programmes and opportunities.
• The capability to deliver both independently and as part of a team.
• Resilience to achieve hard deadlines whilst working under pressure.
• Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritise effectively.
• Ability to motive others and communicate effectively through the development of interpersonal skills.
• Drive to add value to Ford’s bottom line and contribute to their success.
• A full and valid UK driving license.
Previous sales experience will be a considerable advantage.
Whilst these positions are based in Warley, Essex, regular UK travel will be required (including overnight travel in some cases).
Your challenges and opportunities start immediately!
To apply please click the apply now button.
Sign up for job alerts - its free