There are a variety of jobs that make up the exciting world of MedComms. And within LiNK Health Group, we have multiple agencies that work on different parts of this world. Your LiNK 360 experience will give you a grounding in three core elements of MedComms: scientific services, client services and editorial services. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with the creative and digital teams as part of your training. They give our fantastic scientific content extra dimensions with their spectacular designs and innovative tech. These roles need very specific backgrounds so aren’t part of the program itself, but you’ll still get a taste of them.
This is where the cool science happens. Prepare to become immersed in the data and clinical context of your assigned account. Then you’ll learn how to use this to come up with inspiring content for doctors and patients, as well as eventually giving visionary strategic support to our clients. You’ll work across a variety of disease areas and types of treatment, including gene therapy, enzyme replacement and more – there’s always something to geek out about!
Here you’ll get to know our clients as individuals and learn about the professional challenges they face. This will help you build enduring relationships with them. You’ll learn how to offer them strategic recommendations, while working together with other departments such as scientific services, creative, digital and editorial to bring everything together. Your role will be to make sure everything goes smoothly and that all projects follow the agreed processes and are delivered on time and on budget.
As a medical editor, you’ll learn to give high-level editorial support to each account team. You’ll need to develop excellent project management skills as well as with an eye for detail that would put an eagle to shame. You’ll work closely with the rest of the scientific services team, client services and creative teams to make sure projects are finished to the highest standard
You’ll join LiNK 360 as a MedComms Executive. You’ll then follow our six-month program where you’ll experience all aspects of working in MedComms.
At the end of the program, we’ll work with you to help you decide the path you wish to take. This could be:
- A medical writer where you’ll become an expert in writing scientific content. Your work will make a tangible difference to healthcare professionals and the patients they treat
- An account executive where you’ll hone your project management skills and become a financial whizz. You’ll also liaise with our clients and develop your strategic thinking
- A medical editor where you’ll develop an unerring eye for detail. You’ll keep all our content accurate and looking beautiful.
We are remote, with employees working across the UK and US.
- Life Sciences degree (2:1 or above)
- Able to attend face-to-face days in London
- Passionate about communicating scientific and medical content
- Curiosity and a thirst to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy in common applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good at working in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- Self-starter with bags of initiative
- Post-grad qualifications (MSc, PhD etc)
- Previous work in related fields, e.g. scientific publishing, post-doc contracts
- Already working in MedComms but want to experience the holistic LiNK 360 approach
The Application Process
Click Apply Now to see our application brochure with all the information you will need. (Application process on page 9)
LiNK Health Group
As a fast growing, independent network, LiNK is a dynamic & collaborative company who can offer fantastic opportunities for career development. We are an ambitious bunch here & are looking for like-minded individuals who can help us grow and evolve.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :medcomms executive medical editor remote science link health
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Finance Leadership Development Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland, Abingdon
Two Year Rotational Programme - Up to £80k
£25,000 + free accommodation, subsidised meals and laundry
East Midlands, Shirebrook
Graduate Banking Services - London
Pacific Life Re Actuarial Graduate Programme
£34,000 plus excellent benefits
Pacific Life Re
Graduate Leadership Programme Team Leader - Chelmsford
South East, Chelmsford
No Coding Experience Required - Graduate Software & Data Engineering Programme (Free Training then £30k salary)
Remote (work from home), London