One Retail Group | Office Manager & Personal Assistant
- Competitive + benefits
- 20th February 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Office Manager & Personal Assistant
Over the past couple of years, One Retail Group has grown far beyond anything we could have expected! Just four years ago there were two of us sitting in a small office. Now we have 25+ people that need to be looked after. We need your help with everything from their induction into the company to their general comfort within the business. We are looking for someone who wants to make the whole team's life easier so that they can focus on their roles without distractions. In many ways, this role becomes the most important in the business. If the team is well looked after, they will not be distracted and will perform at their best.
The person that joins us as an office manager and personal assistant will:
* Be positive and caring
* Like organising, arranging, planning and prioritising
* See no task as too small
* Want to support a capable, successful team
About One Retail Group:
One Retail Group is an exciting business that has founded five brands within the health and beauty, sports and outdoor, and lifestyle consumer product markets. We sell products via our own websites, online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay and are working with traditional retailers too. We are rapidly expanding by bringing new products to market, exploring new channels and new geographies.
This is just the beginning. There are so many opportunities in retail, brand ownership and product creation that are yet to be explored. By increasing the size of our team, we are increasing capacity to harness those new ideas and opportunities. We are motivated by growth and success and would like those who share these motivations to join us in making them a reality.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the replenishment of office inventory, supplies and general maintenance
* Assist with the on-boarding process of new starters with the aim to eventually own and improve the new starter experience
* Meet and greet visitors
* Facilitate office relocation and fit out (project underway, likely to continue to September 2020) * Organise team events, group meetings, training sessions
* Manage office compliance such as first aid, health and safety and fire evacuation procedures
Personal Assistant to Head of Operations:
* Assist with recruitment and growth of team - schedule interviews, review CVs
* Help to prioritise and maintain to do list - make sure that tasks and requests go through with efficiency
* Arrange travel, transport, accommodation
* Support the Head of Operations to make their role easier and more effective
* Identify and help to solve challenges in the business e.g. help with customer service when there is an increased level of customer queries
Personal Assistant to CEO
Our CEO is very self-sufficient and independent. However, day to day, he may occasionally need support.
These tasks include:
* Organising personal commitments and appointments
* Running ad-hoc errands
* General paperwork and admin
* Managing bills and payments
Lastly, there are some other projects that you will have the opportunity to work on should you be interested.
Examples of these include:
* Management of company CSR projects
* Building learning and development frameworks
Sign up for job alerts - its free