Paid Social Account Executive
- Incubeta UK are an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.
- We are ranked as one of Campaign magazine's Best Companies to work for in 2021
- We are part of a global business, based in Old Street, London, with two US offices and locations all over the world.
- As of October 1st we have a minimum flexi-working policy of 2 days a week in the office, 3 days working from home
We are looking for someone to join our Agency team as a Paid Social Account Executive. You will join a team of fun-loving, highly sociable digital media fans working on a variety of clients to deliver online Social campaigns for global brands.
- Buying media across all social media campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and even Tik Tok (we will give you lots of training and support in this)
- Campaign builds and set up
- Client facing - reporting on campaign performance and understanding their needs
Paid Social advertising puts creative, relevant advertising in front of the right people at the right time. This is the fastest growing channel in digital media and marketing, so you will be at the forefront of an expanding sector which means your career will accelerate as quickly as you do.
- You want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge digital marketing technology with market leading brands
- You want training and development in an industry that is a key driver for the global economy
- You want to see your career progress in an award-winning and growing business
Sounds like you? Read on…
In addition, you’ll also:
- Be analytical, with excellent numerical skills
- Have a strong interest in the online marketing industry
Salary for this role is £22k basic. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
In addition to this we offer a credit-based benefits package which allows you to choose from benefits including health care, additional pension, gym membership and more. In addition to this we offer a credit-based benefits package which allows you to choose from benefits including health care, additional pension, gym membership and more. What Do You Do Next?We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!! Once we’ve considered your application we’ll be in touch, and the interview process will consist of three stages.
Incubeta UK are an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london marketing jobs london advertising & pr jobs london paid social account executive incubeta nmpi
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Retail Customers and Products Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, North West, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Halifax, Leeds, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme
Digital Graduate Programme
£29,000 + £2,000 Joining Bonus
Jaguar Land Rover
Remote (work from home), West Midlands
DCC Marketing Graduate Programme
International, International (Europe)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
£20,000 to £35,000 + Uncapped Commission
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland