Professional IT Sales Programme - (Account Management & Sales Specialist)- September 2023
Programme length: 18 months
Contract type: Permanent
Date of Assessment Centre: March 2023
Application Process: Behavioural Test, video interview, interview, and assessment centre.
No previous IT or sales experience?
No problem! Push your own boundaries. Surprise yourself with just what you can achieve. We’re firm believers that it’s not where you’ve come from, it’s where you’re heading that matters. Throughout the programme we will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to become one of our world-class sales professionals who are at the front and centre of our business.
Our Professional Sales Associate programme will help you be the best that you can be. If you love a challenge, this is the opportunity for you! Built entirely around you, our Professional Sales Associate programme will enable you to learn about sales, the industry, and our company. Once you have graduated, you’ll have the knowledge, the network and the capabilities to be a success in a Sales Specialist or Account Manager role.
About the programme
Through carefully selected rotations across our business, you will discover how we operate, how we develop long-term relationships with some of the world’s greatest organisations, and ultimately how we drive sales success.
Our organisational structure enables you to have exposure to, and learn from, our senior management team. Everyone is willing you to do well and wants you to succeed.
In partnership with leading technology providers, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of both UK and international sales campaigns that enable success for our customers, many of whom make up the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500.
Our success is due to our people, so your development matters. Through a specially designed training programme you will be prepared for a customer facing sales role by developing your people and sales skills, technical and industry knowledge.
By the end of the programme, you will be well equipped to have business conversations with some of the world’s leading organisations helping to provide them with technical products and services that will help to address key business objectives such as driving innovation and helping to achieve sustainability objectives.
If you would like to hear more about the programme from some of our previous sales associates directly on their experience at Computacenter, then take a watch here!
What should you bring with you?
- At least 3 years work experience within the industry or a customer facing sales role or degree educated (any discipline and any classification).
- For the ‘IT Technical Salesperson’ qualification, you will be working towards on programme, we also require candidates to hold a minimum of 2 GCSEs (Or equivalents) at grade C/4 or above which includes both Maths and English Language
- Self-motivated individuals with an interest in sales and technology
- Individuals who have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication skills, are inquisitive, are great at building relationships and have the ambition, enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive and inclusive winning together culture where you can learn, earn and have fun
- Access and sponsorship by senior executives including the CEO and UK&I Managing Director.
- Opportunity to obtain industry recognised qualifications and investment into your personal development
- A senior mentor, business coach and a buddy to support you throughout the programme and beyond
- Ability to get involved in a variety of different inclusion programmes including our internal Future Talent community and Employee Impact Groups (EIGs) for Gender, Ethnic Diversity, Accessibility & Wellbeing, LGBTQ+ where you can play a key role in helping to shape things like company policy and procedures, training and development, and events
- The opportunity to work for a company that are leading the way with their sustainability Strategy: ‘Winning Together for our People and our Planet’ and who also help customers to meet their sustainability objectives through some of our solutions, helping driving change on a global scale.
- Flexible employee benefits scheme, corporate discounts from well-known retailers, a great employer pension and great work life balance arrangements.
Please note that for successful applicants, offers will be conditional on passing additional eligibility checks with our training provider.
Current information for our applicants
Join us and you will be joining an exciting and inspiring work environment where our can-do culture will empower you to actively shape our digital future. All while you build an amazing career! Our business is technology, but fundamentally we’re people dealing with people. Our interest in our talented people is genuine and extends beyond just their skills and experience. To us, your personality, character and perspective equally matter, and we know that our people do their best work for our customers when they bring their authentic selves to work. Here, at Computacenter, people really do matter!
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community? Click here to learn more & apply.
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
We are a trusted, global provider of technology with a success story that spans over 40 years. Of our 18,000 people worldwide, over 4,000 are in the UK, sourcing, transforming and managing the latest digital technology to some of the world's greatest organisations.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london computing & it jobs london sales programme account management september computacenter
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Business Management Graduate Programme
South East, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Hatfield
Data and Analytics Graduate Programme
Graduate Data Product Consultant (Technical Business Analyst) – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Engineer
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Business Development Graduate - Birmingham
£30,000 + Area Allowance
West Midlands, Birmingham