Programmatic Account Executive
- Incubeta UK are an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.
- We are ranked as one of Campaign magazine's Best Companies to work for in 2021.
- We are part of a global business, based in Old Street, London, with two US offices and locations all over the world.
- When we return to the office we will be operating a minimum of 2 days a week in the office flexi-policy.
We are looking for someone to join our programmatic display team as an Account Executive. You will join a team of fun-loving, highly sociable digital media fans working on a variety of clients to deliver online programmatic display and paid social campaigns for global brands.
- Buying and running automated online advertising campaigns in real time, a bit like an auction system (we will give you lots of training and support in this)
- Campaign builds and set up
- Client facing- reporting on campaign performance and understanding their needs
Programmatic Display Advertising puts creative, relevant advertising in front of the right people at the right time. This is the fastest growing channel in digital media and marketing, so you will be at the forefront of an expanding sector which means your career will accelerate as quickly as you do.
- You want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge digital marketing technology with market leading brands
- You want training and development in an industry that is a key driver for the global economy
- You want to see your career progress in an award-winning and growing business
- Sounds like you? Read on...
In addition, you’ll also:
- Be analytical, with excellent numerical skills
- Have a strong interest in the online marketing industry
Incubeta pay industry benchmarked salaries. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
In addition to this we offer a credit-based benefits package which allows you to choose from benefits including health care, additional pension, gym membership and more.
What Do You Do Next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!!
You’ll answer some questions that are related to your day-to-day job. Your answers will go through our sift process: all answers will be anonymised, randomised and then reviewed by a panel of reviewers.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to the next step, which includes two or three interviews. Also, we love giving feedback, so at the end of the application process, we'll share how well you performed on skills that we test throughout the application process.
We are an equal opportunities employer
We have a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or ethnicity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable
Incubeta UK are an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london marketing jobs london advertising & pr jobs london programmatic account executive incubeta nmpi
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Reinsurance Analyst
BAE Systems Finance Accelerate Programme
BAE Systems PLC
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Technology Graduate Trainee - Immediate Start
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Data Science Graduate Scheme
Remote (work from home), London