Programmatic Account Executive (Entry-Level Role)
- A quick learner who picks up new things easily
- A self starter who is able to solve complex and novel problems on their own
- An analytical mind who has a real passion for data who can work with large data sets and manipulate, interpret, and explain it
- An articulate presenter who can speak confidently to clients, and translate the data in a way that is clear and easy to interpret
In this role you will learn how to run programmatic display campaigns, and then build, optimize and run them for your client base. You will see programmatic display ads everywhere online, they are bought and traded in real time to be seen by relevant audiences.
We’re a small tight-knit team within Incubeta, but there will be a huge amount of opportunity to grow into this role as we continue to expand. There will also be really close interaction with other Incubeta teams who work on a wide range of digital channels, so the role will really immerse you in the digital marketing world.
At Incubeta we help clients such as Liverpool FC, Disney and HBO to increase their sales through their online advertising. Every client we work with is different (including a variety of clients in different verticals), and each presents its own difficulties that often require bespoke solutions. We have won awards for some of our data strategies in the past (such as our work with Liverpool FC, which won 8 awards!)
This is a role that is definitely for people who love data - however at Incubeta we want to make sure our team members have the chance to do more than simply working with the data, and give them a greater level of freedom, and more opportunity to be creative and strategic than similar roles at other companies. Once trained up, their role will include helping develop strategy, both across existing clients and to bring in new business for the company.
- Incubeta UK is an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.
- We are ranked as one of Campaign magazine's Best Companies to work for in 2021
- We are part of a global business, based in Old Street, London, with two US offices and locations all over the world.
- We operate as a minimum of 2 days a week in the office flexi-work policy, meaning you will be able to work from home for up to 3 days a week and have flexi-hours to make those commutes that little bit easier!
Incubeta pay industry benchmark salaries. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer additional performance related bonuses, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
In addition to this we offer a credit-based benefits package which allows you to choose from benefits including health care, additional pension, gym membership and more.
What Do You Do Next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!!
You’ll answer some questions that are related to your day-to-day job. Your answers will go through our sift process: all answers will be anonymised, randomised and then reviewed by a panel of reviewers.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to the next step, which includes two or three interviews. Also, we love giving feedback, so at the end of the application process, we'll inform you on how well you performed on skills that we test throughout the application process.
We are an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or ethnicity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Incubeta UK are an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.