Promotional Activities Graduate Programme
£40,700* per annum - This isn’t making a change today. This is making an impact tomorrow.
Experience life at Lidl and discover what it takes to succeed as part of our Head Office Promotional Activities team. As an important part of the Head Office operation, you’ll make decisions that will impact the success of each Lidl store on a weekly basis in both the Non-Food and Food-Specials teams. With a range of opportunities to develop your skills whilst working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this isn’t an ordinary job, this is an extraordinary experience.
Note: German Skills both spoken (conversational) and written are essential to be considered for this role
We have moved to a fully flexible model of mobile working for appropriate Head Office and Regional roles, empowering our teams to choose how and where they work best. We feel it is important that, where possible, we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible and trust our teams to determine the right environments that work most effectively for them.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader at Lidl. To find out more and even conduct a practice exercise, please feel free to visit the following website: http://getstarted.cut-e.com
The process will also include a video interview and face-to-face assessment centre held in our Head Office in Tolworth on the 19th of April 2023. We look forward to receiving your application.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and implement Food and Non-Food and Lidl Plus promotional offers for our Lidl Stores
- Report the departmental turnover figures and playing a key part in evaluating what is driving the category and where areas for improvement might fall
- Ensure commercial KPIs (Margin and Profitability) are met by offering products which are trade driving and commercially viable
- Responsible for market observation, product range analysis / suggestions
- Analyse and interpret customer insight data to support the wider business
- Liaise daily with various internal, external and international stakeholders
- Support and gain exposure to other areas of the department during critical periods such as Christmas
- Manage several different projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Make fast tough decisions in a time pressured environment
What will you need:
- A 2:2 degree or above in any discipline by September 2023 or graduated no earlier than September 2021
- German Skills both spoken (conversational) and written are essential for this role.
- Possession of a full UK driving licence by March 2023
- To be legally entitled to work in the UK on a full-time basis
- Already live - or happy to relocate - within a one-hour commute of Lidl GB Head Office
- Be passionate about the food retail industry
- Be assertive and confident in your communication skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Confident to make tough decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Business-minded approach; commercially savvy and resilient
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
What you’ll receive:
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the extensive training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary £40,700* per annum with 30 days’ holiday per year (pro rata). Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
*includes 10% non-contractual London Weighting allowance
To apply click here, or click the Apply Now button below
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
With our ambitious plans for UK growth and recent global expansion, we don’t like to stand still. We’re Lidl, proud pioneers in the world of retail.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :retail jobs london graduate programme lidl
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Project Management Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Business & Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh
Project Management Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Leadership Development Programme
Starting salary £28,000 to £34,000
South East, London, West Midlands, North West
UK Graduate Programme 2023
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds