Do you have experience in managing a portfolio of properties across London and looking for a long term career?
Here at LiFE Residential, we are currently managing a portfolio of 4,500 properties and have a team of 50 property managers at present. As our portfolio continues to increase, we are looking for a Property Manager who would like to be part of a diverse and thriving team in a company with longevity and opportunities for career progression.
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, maintaining the quality and service of apartments and a portfolio of approximately 150 properties for our clients across London.
What is in it for you:
- NFoPP Qualification funding
- Industry training with our in-house training team
- Clear career development
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays and extra days for length of service and birthday
- Private healthcare
- Employee of the month perks
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Company parties
- Team-building events
- Time off to complete charity work.
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, Galliard Homes and City & Docklands to mention a few. With 11 branches across prime London locations, and two international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with us as a business.
We have also set up our investment arm to the business, LiFE Ventures, which specialises in technology platforms within the property industry, enabling us to minimise lengthy processes and maximise enjoyment of LiFE for our clients.
- Answer general, maintenance and emergency phone calls, deal with all general enquiries and resolve reported issues accordingly
- Act as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors
- Receive, prioritise and coordinate new tenancies and end of tenancies
- Process notices to vacate – Section 8 and 21 notices
- Instruct maintenance works and ensure the completion of the work
- Tenancy renewals
- Ability to work under pressure and to work in a team
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london property manager life residential
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Business Development Executive
£26,000 to £30,000
Remote work, London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester
Graduate Research Executive
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited