Property Manager (London)
- £22,000 + benefits with salary review
- South East, London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Foxtons Property Management team offer professional advice and assistance to thousands of Foxtons' tenants and landlords who have requested our premium service, ensuring each tenancy runs smoothly from start to finish. Our dedicated Property Managers provide a single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects.
The department’s expertise and professional approach offers peace of mind for our landlords and tenants throughout every tenancy. Successful candidates will enjoy communicating with a wide range of people over a variety of platforms. Organisational skills and attention to detail are essential due to the administrative elements of the role.
You will be trained on all aspects of the property industry therefore previous property management experience is not necessary. Prior experience in a professional customer service environment is desirable.
• Based in our west London Headquarters in Chiswick Business Park
• Candidates should ideally be within 45 minutes of our Headquarters or willing to relocate
• Professional approach to customer services
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Starting salary £22,000 per annum
• £25,000 per annum available for candidates with previous property management experience
• An intensive, ongoing training programme
• Great career opportunities
• Incentives to reward hard work as a team
• Diversity and inclusion networks
Sign up for job alerts - its free