PwC - Summer Internship
- Competitive plus benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- Start date:
Running during the summer, our Summer Internships offer high calibre students the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in.
Our Summer internship opportunities
We take on undergraduates from all disciplines - it doesn’t matter what degree you’re studying as full training is given. What you will need is a good academic record and the ability to show how you’ve used your initiative and team-working skills.
We offer a wide range of summer internships across all of our lines of service. To find out more about the opportunities we offer in each of the below business areas, please click the ‘Apply now’ button below.
What you’ll gain
You’ll find out first-hand if this is the career for you. If it is - and you perform well - you could go back to university with a graduate job offer. And you’ll certainly raise your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels. By experiencing life inside the world’s leading professional services organisation, you’ll develop many new skills and qualities that will be valuable whatever you choose to do.
What you’ll need
• You’ll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
• You’ll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed; and
• You’ll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Sign up for job alerts - its free