PwC - Women in Business/Women in Tech Graduate Programme
- Competitive plus benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Women in Business and Women in Technology
Aiming for the top? Our Women in business/technology programme will give you an insight into what it takes to make it there in a firm like ours. At PwC, we're proud to have a high number of females in leadership positions. Enjoy this unique opportunity to spend time with these successful women who'll demonstrate the variety of opportunities available to you.
During this 3 or 5 day long paid placement depending on the location you choose, you'll shadow one of our female leaders within your chosen business area to:
• attend meetings
• work with external clients and internal teams
• undertake research and complete small tasks
• You may also have the opportunity to shadow some of our graduate joiners to find out more about their experiences at PwC
Aimed primarily at women seeking an experience in professional services to get an insight into the opportunities at PwC. You'll need a good academic record and we'll expect you to demonstrate how you've used your initiative and team-working skills. You should also have done plenty of research into the area of PwC you'd like to join. We strongly advise you to apply for the business area and office that interests you the most as any subsequent offers will be made for this area only.
Our Women in Business/Technology opportunities
We offer the programmes across our lines of service listed below. To find out more about what each business area offers, please click the ‘Apply now’ button below.
• Internal Firm Services
• Shadowing days
The date of your placement will be dictated by the availability of the leader and your recruiter will share with you the available dates when you are offered a place.
The start date you've chosen to apply to will determine when your placement will take place:
• Spring - your placement will take place during the Easter holidays
• Summer - your placement will take place during the Summer holidays
• Winter - your placement will take place during the Christmas holidays
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Sign up for job alerts - its free