LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s award-winning privately-owned real estate agencies. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, Galliard Homes and City & Docklands to mention a few. With 11 branches across prime London locations, and two international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with us as a business.
Could you be the new face of LiFE Residential, one of the UK’s award-winning property agencies.
We have an exciting opening for a new front-of house receptionist. You will be the first person in the organisation our incoming guests meet, so we’re looking for someone efficient yet friendly. If you have exceptional customer service skills, a charming personality and most importantly, a big smile, read on!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus
- NFOPP qualification funding
- Industry training
- Clear career development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra days for length of service
- Private healthcare
- Employee of the month perks
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Company parties
- Team-building events
- Time off to complete charity work
- Dress down Friday
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, either in person or on the telephone
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Ordering office supplies, furniture and other essentials
- Maintaining a safe and tidy reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
- Booking and setting up the meeting rooms
- Forwarding or replying to the general email enquiries
- Organising Friday snacks
- Signing keys in and out using Keynest
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels via telephone, email and in person
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Commitment to provide the highest level of customer service.
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :receptionist life residential
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Trainee Property Manager
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
Graduate IT Analyst
Competitive + benefits
Sponsored Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment