Do you have a passion for speaking to people, building relationships and have a drive to achieve results?
Do you enjoy responsibility, learning new skills and thrive under pressure? Are you interested in developing a lasting career with an independent recruitment business in the UK? There are hundreds of recruitment opportunities available so why work with us?
- £20-25k base salary + commission (OTE 30-40k, new starter record 60k), year 2 OTE 60k, year 3 OTE 100k+
- Flexible working policy
- Learning and Development programme including a personal development budget
- Wellbeing and Self-development including Yoga, Book Club, Hikes, Massages, 24/7 GP Service, extended 2 hour lunch break
- Private medical insurance (after 1 year)
- Charity events and CSR activities
- Company events and incentives eg. holidays, socials, Chester races etc.
- Casual dress code
- Company pension
Interested in learning more? Click Apply Now
AT Talent was formed with the aim of placing high quality graduate and sales talent into high growth Recruitment agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london recruitment consultant talent
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£22,500 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Starting salary up to £25k
Remote (work from home), London
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst