Regional Property Graduate Programme - Lidl
Regional Property Graduate Programme
Locations: Head Office in Tolworth, Dagenham Property Office, Luton Property Office, Southampton Property Office, Runcorn Property Office, Northfleet Property Office, Wednesbury Property Office.
Experience life at Lidl and discover what it takes to succeed as part of our Property teams who develop and manage the real estate footprint that provide the foundations our rapidly-growing business needs to flourish. In an extremely competitive market, you’ll join an industry-leading team as you rotate through our various property departments to learn how we identify, acquire and create state-of-the-art retail sites that define our customers’ shopping experience.
You will be challenged to develop solutions to complex tasks in a fast-paced environment, but you will be supported every step of the way. Through a structured training programme and on-the-job exposure, you’ll learn the soft skills and technical details of operational management as you become an Acquisition or Construction specialist over the 23 month programme.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader for Lidl. To find out more and even conduct a practice exercise, please feel free to visit the following website: https://assessment.aon.com/en-us/online-assessment/practice-assessments
The process will also include a video interview and face-to-face assessment centre. Please note: Our assessment centre’s take place in London, with expected dates to be in May 2021. We look forward to receiving your application.
What you'll do
- Develop expertise and management capabilities.
- Spend your first year rotating through our Acquisitions, Construction, Facilities and Head Office teams.
- Learn how a rapidly growing retail business operates from stores to logistics and supply chain.
- In your second year, you’ll develop into a role in your core area.
- Take on real project responsibility and make a tangible difference to our business.
- Gain exposure to a national property team and learn the market inside-out.
- Understand how a successful property team operates and what skills you need to thrive.
What you'll need
- A degree (2:2 or above) in anything related to Property, Real Estate, Construction or Facilities Management (within 4 years)
- To be a true people person with energy, passion, resilience and adaptability
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business.
- A passion for playing your part in a team and ability to work independently.
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills while challenging yourself in your work.
- A full driving license valid in the UK by September 2021
- To live or have the ability to commute within one hour to regional location you choose.
What you'll receive
Working at Lidl is rewarding in every sense. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we’ll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive salary of £37,000 per annum, you will also get a fully expensed company car, 30 days’ holiday, a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, private medical insurance, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
You will need to live – or be ready to relocate – within a commutable distance from the Property Office you apply to.
Store Construction Graduate Programme
Tolworth, London (Lidl Head Office)
Regional Property Graduate Programme
Dagenham Property Office
Luton Property Office
Southampton Property Office
Runcorn Property Office
Northfleet Property Office
Wednesbury Property Office
Your start date will be 1st September 2021.
With our ambitious plans for UK growth and recent global expansion, we don’t like to stand still. We’re Lidl, proud pioneers in the world of retail.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :regional property graduate programme lidl
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Data Management Consultant – Kubrick
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
PwC Graduate Programme - Business Risk Controls - Birmingham, Watford, Reading
South East, London, West Midlands, Watford, Birmingham, Reading
Marketing Associate roles with PwC - August 2021
Remote (work from home), London
Marketing Analyst – Graduate (User Acquisition/Monetisation)