Sales Administrator - Heathrow
KEYENCE is delighted to announce an opening in its UK-based Sales Administrator team for graduates eager to embark on an exciting Sales support career in the technology sector.
KEYENCE is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes. Founded in Japan in 1974, KEYENCE has experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than $6 billion global sales per year. We also operate on over 50% profit due to our Direct Sales model!
We have been listed on Forbes “The World’s Most Innovative Companies” Top 100 every year since its inception and we have over 300,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
There are 3 positions open for this role.
- Manage daily distribution through the CRM systems
- Stock Control and transfer
- Daily communication to our warehouse, and follow by KEYENCE Global logistic guidelines which include self-auditors
- Visit warehouse and identify area for continuous improvement
- Support at all stages of the flow of goods from the Japanese parent company to end customers
- Making sure customer orders received are entered correctly into the CRM system
- Communicating with customers and all colleagues by telephone, email ensuring queries
- Ensuring that agreed promised delivery dates to customers are maintained
- Managing the end-to-end order process including providing details regarding dispatch and delivery
- Process quotation to the customer
- 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Experience working in a professional environment is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Open, clear and confident communicator, both written and oral
- Logical and precise thinker with a good head for numbers
- Target-orientated mentality with the ability to self-evaluate and innovate
- Good team worker and collaborator
- Able to work both independently to defined objectives
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Capable of multi-tasking whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Starting Salary + Area allowance
- Quarterly Bonus
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension, Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Full Expensed Business Travel
Reporting to General Manager, Admin Manager.
KEYENCE is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of factory automation equipment ranging from automation sensors, laser markers and digital microscopes and much more.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales heathrow keyence
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International Associates - LONDON
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare Sector
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE
Graduate Data Engineer
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Industrial Operations Purchasing Graduate
Jaguar Land Rover
Betting Pools Operator
Business & Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Halifax, Leeds