Sales Development Consultant
Location: London / Flexible
Are you a results-driven Graduate ready for a challenge?
Reach your potential with our Bright Futures Graduate Programme
We’re looking for self-motivated, analytical, and astute graduates who thrive on delivering results. As part of the Bright Futures Graduate Programme, we aim to fulfil your potential. As a Sales Development Consultant, you’ll provide support to the Sales and Distribution, Leadership, and Strategic Account Directors (AD’s) to help deliver our Broker Remuneration Strategy. The aim of this role is to achieve a strong grip and control in deal management and performance management, identifying and encouraging the implementation of new or improved ways of achieving results.
About our Bright Futures Graduate Programme
This unique Graduate programme supports you in achieving whilst giving you access to excellent benefits as part of your career development, including:
- Dedicated RSA mentor
- Comprehensive development plan to include training of key skills
- Facilitated learning & development and guest speaker sessions
- Quarterly networking and community events
- Sessions on well-being and mental health
- Annual volunteering day as part of the programme’s giving back pledge
Why work at RSA?
Because we’re more than just a corporate culture - and this is more than just a job.
Aside from being one of the world’s longest-standing general insurers providing peace of mind to individuals, families, small businesses, and large corporations, we pride ourselves in bringing together the brightest people from diverse backgrounds. Using our collective intelligence and shared vision, we find answers and deliver the very best work for our customers every day.
Being a part of RSA means being part of an inclusive, collaborative, and diverse community that allows people to feel and be their best. Joining us means being part of a company committed to transparency in the way we work. We use responsible business practices that not only span our investments, choice of suppliers and environmental impact, but how we engage with customers and employees.
What you can expect from the role
- Working with ADs and Brokers to develop, analyse and agree remuneration/fees for service agreements to support profitable growth
- Forming strong relationships with your Brokers to manage and monitor delivery of fees for Services/ Remuneration agreements so RSA achieve best value
- Developing a deep understanding of the data and drivers of performance, identifying trends and initiatives to stay ahead of the market
- Supporting the Head of Sales Development and Bid with various initiatives and projects
- Working with AD’s to develop and manage a yearly plan for each strategic account, sharing plans across internal stakeholders
- Supporting the annual remuneration process including contract management, financial modelling, query resolution, submission reviews and training
- Monitoring new business opportunity pipeline with broker accounts to ensure RSA stakeholders are engaged as needed
- Supporting the wider Sales Team with responding to ad hoc requests.
What we need from you
We want your insights, capability, and ambition to shine through. If you have a zest for learning and a willingness to become a sales and business development professional, then we would like to hear from you.
You will need to be a graduate with at least a 2.2 bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). The best skills to have for this role are:
- A strong ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Results driven outlook with effective use of judgement in decision making
- Advanced understanding of data and how to present it to convey clear messages
- Excellent communication skills and a highly effective team player
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, we’re waiting to hear from you.
We give businesses the safety to thrive, with exceptional insurance products and a reliable claims service, driven by experts at every stage.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development consultant rsa
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
Graduate Banking Services - London
Finance Leadership Development Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland, Abingdon
Audit Graduate Management Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Product Development Graduate Programme
£27,000 + £1,000 one off signing on bonus
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide