Sales Executive - Food & Drink Event
- £22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 9th September 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
An Opportunity to work on THE most exciting exhibition within the Food & Drink Industry! An award-winning Consumer Media company are looking for an Exhibition Sales Executive to become a part of a world-class exhibition that attracts thousands from around the globe. The company prides themselves on being partners with the likes of Coca-Cola, Walkers, URBAN eat, Nestle etc. As an Exhibition Sales Executive, you will take the lead on driving revenue through exhibition space sales to leading brands within the Food, Drinks & Hospitality industry. This is the ideal role for an outstanding individual who is hungry to learn and develop to join a collaborative organisation, with fantastic progression and personal development opportunities available.
The company produces celebrity endorsed, world-class consumer lifestyle events in regional locations across the country attracting thousands from around the globe. The team is driven, modern, collaborative and they offer a positive office environment with many benefits outside of the office!
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts both face to face and over the phone to increase revenue
- Proactively researching business development opportunities to secure new business
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Meet weekly and monthly targets to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Attend industry networking events and competitor's events for analysis and feedback
- Ideally have previous B2B sales experience - Recruitment, property, media etc
- Excellent verbal communication will allow you to build rapport with clients
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- A good work ethic will aid you to exceed targets and earn good commission
- A genuine interest in the food and drink industry will allow you to show your passion to clients and enjoy attending the events
- Demonstrate initiative to understand the industry and new trends and develop long-lasting partnerships
If you're looking to accelerate your sales career, join a company with a fantastic culture with a truly supportive environment and AMAZING earning potential … hit apply today!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free