Sales executive - Lifestyle event
- Up to £24000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 14th August 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Sales Executive - Event
£24,000 + OTE £31,000 (uncapped)
South West London
Are you an outgoing candidate looking to earn excellent commission in an exciting industry?
An excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading events companies. The company produces celebrity endorsed, world-class consumer lifestyle events in regional locations across the country attracting thousands from around the globe. The role will be based in their head office in South west London but there will be the opportunity to travel & attend the various events. The role will involve selling stand space to relevant businesses within the Interior, fashion, outdoor living, tourism, food and drinks industry. The company offers an excellent commission structure as well as other exciting incentives.
This is the ideal role for an outstanding individual who is hungry to learn and develop to join a collaborative organisation, with fantastic progression and personal development opportunities available. The team is driven, modern, collaborative and they offer a positive office environment with many benefits outside of the office!
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts both face to face and over the phone to increase revenue
- Proactively researching business development opportunities to secure new business
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Meet weekly and monthly targets to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Attend industry networking events and competitors' events for analysis and feedback
- Ideally have some sales experience - telesales, D2D, property, recruitment, media sales etc
- Excellent verbal communication will allow you to build rapport with clients
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- A good work ethic will aid you to exceed targets and earn good commission
- A genuine interest in events will allow you to show your passion to clients and enjoy attending the events
- Demonstrate initiative to understand the industry and new trends and develop long-lasting partnerships
If you're looking to accelerate your sales career, join a company with a fantastic culture with a truly supportive environment and AMAZING earning potential … hit apply today!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free