Job title: TalkTalk - Business & TalkTalk Business Direct Graduate
Location: Irlam (primary location for Direct) and Salford
Salary: £27.5k basic salary, with £12k OTE (uncapped)
TalkTalk - Business Sales Graduate Programme
Listed on the London Stock Exchange, TalkTalk Business provides television, telecommunications, Internet access, and mobile network services to businesses and consumers. Multi-award winning, it's one of the most recognisable names in the provision of B2B telecommunications, currently sponsoring Heart radio station and previously sponsoring major television events like Big Brother and The X Factor, and now they're looking to add highly-driven graduates to their Business division.
• £27.5k basic salary
• Uncapped OTE - £12k targeted
• Pension contributions
• 25 days annual + bank holidays
• Holiday trips abroad - past trips have included all-expenses paid trips to South Africa
• Holiday vouchers
• Annual summer party
• Real progression on offer
• Regular team nights out - monthly social events with the team
• Cash/Voucher incentives
With a fantastic internal talent team, TalkTalk want to identify your strengths and help you make your mark on the team- bring a mature attitude to your professional development and on offer is a highly structured and supportive environment to succeed within. Their current Director of Partner Sales is a Pareto graduate himself and proof of what can be achieved.
• Manage your own portfolio of existing accounts
• Foster and build partnerships within each of your accounts
• Working alongside Account Directors on account plans for larger customers
• Upselling and cross-selling into existing accounts
• Researching new opportunities for potential clients and build new revenue streams
• Executing sales campaigns within the TalkTalk Partner channels
• Deliver accurate weekly commitment forecasting
• Educated to degree level
• Strong commercial awareness
• Excellent work ethic and ambition
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Sign up for job alerts - its free